The Lance Loader
The new Lance Loader, based on the Schier Lance Loader System which was developed in the 90’s, is the ideal truck loading technology for high rack warehouses and block storages. No further conveyors are required, so the system can be used for standard trucks using the entire space of the trailer. With its high loading speed, the Lance Loader is the perfect logistic solution for pallets and/or roller containers. The Lance Loader can be implemented in already existing plants.
Lance Loader with gravity roller conveyors
- fast, reliable and economical commissioning
- perfectly applicative for high rack warehouses and block storages
- direct loading of the system
- implemented roller conveyor which allows the loading sequence to take place in one single step
Lance Loader with commissioning zone
- for pallets and roller containers on one even commissioning zone
- the goods are accepted, positioned and transported into the truck
The new mechanical lifting mechanism allows a larger variety of transported goods.
No docking devices required!
- the rotatable ramp closes the gap between Truck and the Lance Loader
- modular construction including flexible couplers compensate horizontal and vertical differences